1. RMO or RME – your license and liability are on the line!

    If you are the qualifying member of a construction business, you and your licenses will be held accountable for all activity and any violations committed by other members of the license. As the Responsible Managing Officer (RMO), Responsible Managing Employee (RME), or Qualifying Partner for a contr…Read More

  2. RME or RMO Do You Need to Post a Bond?

    A bond of Qualifying Individual is required if the license is qualified by a Responsible Managing Empolyee (RME). The bond is in addition to the bond for the license. A bond is required for a Responsible Managing Officer (RMO) if the officer does not own at least ten percent (10%) or more of the vot…Read More